If you are interested in doing a Bachelor’s or Master’s thesis in our group, please contact a staff member by mail or simply come to our offices!
Topics are always a subject to change and depend on the current ongoing research in our group. In order to get an idea for potential topics, please have a look in our research section. Of course, you are very welcome to contribute your own wishes and ideas for thesis topics.
Recently Finished Works
To get a feeling of how topics at our group look like and which areas are of interest at the moment, here is a list of finished theses of the last 12 months:
- Facial Symmetry Analysis using Estimated 3D Facial Landmarks by Omar Alali (Bachelor thesis, 2022)
- Self-Attention Mechanisms for the Classification of Dermoscopic Images by Tristan Piater (Bachelor thesis, 2022)
- Anomaly Detection in Camera Trap Images by Felix Kleinsteuber (Bachelor thesis, 2022)
- Attention-based Fine-grained Recognition by Hannah Kaskel (Bachelor thesis, 2022)
- Classification of Facial Expressions using Multivariate Surface Electromyography Timeseries by Fateme Shafiei (Master thesis, 2022)
- Detection in Wildlife Camera Trap Images by Philip Fürste (Master thesis, 2022)
- Zero-Shot Learning for Species Recognition in Camera-Trap Images using Vision-Language Pre-Training by Harry Findeis (Master thesis, 2022)